What are the values realtor adds in selling your home?
• Realtors make CMA or Comparative Market Analysis to show accuracy in pricing and suggesting the right price you should list your home for.
• Real Estate agents use MLS or Multiple Listing Services to give more exposure to your home. Millions of users of MLS give more chances to show and offer your home.
• Realtors help you through forms that are needed to sell your house, such as a seller's disclosure, Notice of Information from other sources. Notice of water district, MUD, HOA
• Wading through offers, and suggesting which offer will work or fall through.
• Leads and negotiates during inspections, and evaluating process.
• Closing, suggesting title companies, making appointments with the title company for a mutually convenient time, and assuring you get a smooth close ahead.
• Giving the proper guidance when it comes to picking the right offer by looking at the financial and background of each contract. And the list goes on.
These are just some of the attributes that a Real Estate Agent brings to the table. You can sell your house as-is no repairs needed, cash buyers usually offer considerably less than the property’s worth, don’t discount your property, call a realtor instead and make it clear to him that the property is to be sold as-is.
Call me if you are planning to sell your home. Consultation is free.